We are committed to provide equal opportunity for employment to all professionals. Applicants who would like to join our team in providing a high quality service to our customers and our communities. We offer a high quality training program to individuals interested in becoming professional school bus drivers.
All applicants must meet a set of minimum hiring standards as required by federal, state and local laws and regulations such as: Background check, Drug Screening, Employment Verifications, and Criminal Record Checks.
We hire drivers, dispatchers, monitors, mechanics, clerical and administrative support.....
Full-Time Bus Drivers Wanted! We are seeking candidates with a safe driving record and a valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with passenger and air brake endorsements. (To Apply Click Here)
- On-Time passenger pick-up and delivery.
- Conducting pre- and post-trip inspections to ensure proper operating condition of vehicle and on-board equipment.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintaining a safe work area and a focus on safety
- Communicating effectively with dispatch or central office personnel via two way radio.
We are seeking Bus Monitors to provide support within the student transportation services area with specific responsibilities for assisting students during transport to and from school and/or special activities; ensuring orderly entering and leaving of bus patrons; maintaining seat chart of riders; and ensuring the safety of assigned vehicles. (To Apply Click Here)
- Assists bus driver in handling emergency situations until the driver can take over.
- Assists students and other passengers for the purpose of providing safe loading and unloading from buses during normal transport and emergency situations.
- Monitors students with special needs until released to teacher, instructional assistant, parent, etc. for the purpose of ensuring the safe transportation of all passengers.
- Prepares reports (e.g. seating chart of assigned riders, incident reports, passenger misconduct, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, conveying information, and/or complying with established guidelines.
- Reports observations and/or incidents (e.g. discipline, accidents, inappropriate social behavior, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information to appropriate personnel for their action.
- Secures students and/or their equipment (e.g. restraints, checks wheel chair tie downs, seat belts, opens ramp, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the safety and well-being of students.
- Attends in meetings, in-service training, workshops, etc. for the purpose of gathering information required to perform job functions.
Our business is growing and we are looking to expand our team.
We are seeking mechanics that can accomodate a wide range of mechanical duties on vans, trucks, buses, tractors, tankers and trailers. Duties include all phases of inspection, preventive maintenance and equipment repair.(To Apply Click Here)
- Performs work in accordance with dealership and warranty standards.
- Diagnoses complaint and performs necessary repair.
- Road tests when required.
- Supervises work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Attends factory-sponsored training classes.
- Keeps current with factory technical bulletins.
- Understands and follows federal, state, and local regulations, (i.e., disposal of hazardous wastes).